What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Koenigsegg Agera R Image

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
i thought i might try out the koenigsegg Agera R this time, it's a swedish car and it's awesome! :D

Koenigsegg Agera R.jpg
C&C welcome!

Maybe some snow drifting from the ski jumping dude, and a bit more effect to the snow around the car, but other than that great mate.

that may be why it looks odd, thanks, i'll fix that and upload the fixed animated sig after lunch :D

Enjoy your lunch mate, we just ate our evening meal ha ha.

King prawns cooked in coconut milk with a salad and rice, yes lovely thank you.

ooh that does sound nice :D
i've just finished my lunch now so i'll get back on with my work :D

Koenigsegg Agera R fix.jpg
i couldn't find any decent snow drift effects on google so i used a few rustygrunge brushes for it, and i've given an effect to the car to make it look like its lifter some small dust like snow particles as it was skidding to a halt.
if i can find any better effects i'll add them in

Thats way better mate well done.

What did you have for lunch then mate ha ha?

Meat is murder you know.....all the meat we eat i kill it and gut it and hang it, and also cook usually - i could fish for Oz me mate.

XD nice! i could never bring myself to kill an animal though without vetenary euthanasia big animal lover me :D
i'm an antifishitarian since i started keeping the little bliters as pet's i've gone against eating fish, but i'll eat it on the odd occasion :p

It´s a beauty! Both the pic and the car! :D But but but but! you must remove the little tiny white line (halo) that runs under the front. It reveals that it is a montage. But anyhow, Nice work Zeealex!

Meat is murder you know.....all the meat we eat i kill it and gut it and hang it, and also cook usually - i could fish for Oz me mate.

What do you kill and eat? Sounds awesome! I would love to give that a try and hunt for my dinner. But California is very hunter-unfriendly.

Agent

hey, sorry guys i haven't been following this thread, completely blanked, sorry.
@agent, no, you think it would look good?

@jon thanks :D credit belial as well ;)

Back