What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last one from me for a while guys.

Off into the outback and beyond, new job means i will be driving 24/7 now. Mainly north runs out to Geraldton, port Denison and Irwin, so no real time for this anymore.
About five hours each way with drops down and back up along the way.

Sweet rig. Didn't know you were a long-haul trucker.

I used to be a bus driver. Do you guys have Kenworths and Macs down under? San Diego's freeways are replete with big rigs since we do so much trade with Mexico.

Agent

Yeah we have both of those and others, a lot of Euro typed rigs coming over now and the usual chinese stuff, a lot of auto units now also.
I have been lucky really, i drive trucks normally small units, so i did my advanced (big rig) license tickets i passed and got a job working with the same company i am with now, but driving my lifes dream.
Sad i know, but if you don't drive them you can't love them, catch me on the skip if it's right my handles 'pommie paul'.

Hey Paul... new new job? Good luck and drive safe in that beauty of a rig.

Check in from time to time. I sure there has to be stop stations in the outback. Bringing a laptop with you?

That's a lot of axles dude. Make sure you take those 10-7s to a rest stop and mind your logs.

You know what they say when a truck driver dies . . .

he just gets a new Peterbuilt.

10-4

Ten Roger that Clare, DV8 no mate only allowed my CB and a phone and the usual flare kit in case of emergency.
I opted for afternoon into night driving, the Aussie sunset in the outback is amazing mate, just got to watch for roos on the road at night.

My uncle and his dog used to haul dog food up and down the west coast for Iams. The dog ate well. My uncle not so much.

Yes, that IS a true story!!!

He's got tales of the road the will have you falling down laughing.

yay just bumped on this one.... good luck driving the truck :)

Like Captain Jack Sparrow says; "Bring me the horizon". lol

Such a beautyfull landscapes, lots of towns and many more allong the road ;) I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
I'm on the road a lot myself, sometimes long and some short travels for work, and I always bring allong my camera to take a few shots between now and then.

I hope you come back once in a while on the forum smudger lol....

All the best on the road, oooh don't forget the horn..... beeepp beeeepp

Dreamers.

Back