What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Layered Silhouette

David Cletto Romero

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew what this effect was called, if anyone knew of a tutorial on how to replicate, or even help me out on what steps to do so. It looks like it's simpler than what it looks like, but I can't figure it out. I'm playing with all of these layers but can't get it right. haha. I'd like to be able to do it with any color, and obviously finding the right images helps. Anyway, thank you so much for anyone that could help, and I appreciate it so much. Excuse my newb-ness.

aaron1.jpg

fredfish

Guru

David Cletto Romero

I certainly think you are getting there.

The only extra thing I would have done would be to mask out the top right of the image - I think it makes for a more pleasing image.

View attachment 77056

Cheers

John

I agree, it looks a lot better. But the goal was to replicate the oringal image, its based off Graceland the show? (never watched it) haha. And it has the silhouette image coming through -_- ahha

fredfish

Guru
I agree, it looks a lot better. But the goal was to replicate the oringal image, its based off Graceland the show? (never watched it) haha. And it has the silhouette image coming through -_- ahha

That's a fair comment. :thumbsup: I think you have done an excellent job.

Cheers

John