What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Lengthen dress

Jazzziiiblack

Hi,
Can someone please increase the length of my dress on the under side of my legs so it comes to where my ring finger is if possible, or as close as you can get with it looking as natural as possible.20190802 Eshot037.jpg

JeffK

Guru
Carl did a great job on this. Just for practice, made my own try. Just lengthened dress both at top and bottom of thighs, got a little creative with the hand where the fabric overlapped, and just did a bit of a color adjustment. Also repaired the two small lens flares where the water meets the sky. Hope the OP doesn't mind. Trying to get my skills up. :)
BTW - great shot of a lovely couple!
- Jeff

beach dress edit.jpg

Last edited:

JeffK

Guru
Hi Again - The Wife took a look and asked me how many men did the editing here. Then had me make another correction to the lower hemline. Took out some distracting highlights on his pants as long as I was back in there.
Bit better I'd better think. :cheesygrin:
- Jeff
beach dress edit 2.jpg

hawkeye

Guru
I'd crop it and get creative. But unlike many others I don't work for free.
Open.jpg

Argos

Guru
But unlike many others I don't work for free.

Well... you basically are working for free ...if you did the job on a free request post where you and the op didn't agree on a price or even a job... XD

On a serious note, I don't think it's allowed to post watermark images on the free request section...

Cheers!

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
On a serious note, I don't think it's allowed to post watermark images on the free request section...
Well, there's not actually a current rule that states you cant post watermarked work in the free section as long as the poster of said work is not soliciting.

Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 8.22.50 AM.png

I realize that some of you current members may not be familiar with @hawkeye. Had it been anyone else, I may have removed the post.
Hawkeye has been around the forum for many years and has been a long time and valued contributing member who has, on many occasions, voiced his opinions about doing free work. My existing knowledge of his opinions on free work did not raise my suspicions when he made the post above. He, and everyone else for that matter, is allowed to voice an opinion. I knew that he was not soliciting paid work. He was merely making a suggestion of what he might do with the OP's image without actually providing a free edit. As Argos points out, he essentially did do the work for free. The difference being that he did not provide the OP with the free work that he did.

Argos

Guru
I see ^^, it's no clear rule about the watermark but there are some points that suggested that XD, personally I don't mind at all I just think its a dangerous precedent, everyone likes to get paid so if people think it's ok, the free request section can transform in a field of watermarked post...just my two cents XD.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
everyone likes to get paid so if people think it's ok, the free request section can transform in a field of watermarked post.
While I understand your concern, I don't think this is going to be a problem.