What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

light to lightning.

Me Gusta!! i like the way the waves in both images somehow manage to be the same height and distance, it's blended pretty well :p

I am going to have to like it as it is Zeealex's mother hello and welcome top the forum

I am going to have to like it as it is Zeealex's mother hello and welcome top the forum

Zeealex´s mother? I thought the name was very like Zeealex and got them mixed up at first! Cool! Welcome Zeealice! :)

hey peeps, she'll respond as soon as she's back from work she works til 5 not counting overtime.

Zeealex´s mother? I thought the name was very like Zeealex and got them mixed up at first! Cool! Welcome Zeealice!
Thank you Hoogleman and Vafann :)

Back