What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo contest - $100 to winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, glad you like it, but where's the origial poster? Haven't heard from him in a while.

I did a search the other day saw same request Fromm 2009 from same ip.... Just saying

I could be wrong but the ip same and name, just incase.........last ones for me
and if wrong I apologize mentalcontest.gif
MA1.jpg

MAcopy.png

Attachments

• mentalcontest.gif
    mentalcontest.gif
    36.7 KB · Views: 51
  • MA1.jpg
    MA1.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I did a search the other day saw same request Fromm 2009 from same ip.... Just saying

I have not arranged any contests on the logo before. We are establishing a official website atm, and are looking for a trademark logo. So far there has been alot of nice submissions!

As per the OP rule stated
"Hmm.. Deadline - good question. Well, let's say by the end of the 10th of february! "
the entries will be closed as of Midnight The 10th, of February (tomorrow)
less than 2 days, so get your entries to him asap
Not sure if he even is still around but just tossing out an fyi for all eligible members...... Good luck!

dalluhz
Please resubmit your entry my edit was a forum location mistake I apologize for any misunderstandings.

sent you a PM as well.

ok for the third time.......here is my entry

Attachments

• mental-audio-logo.jpg
    mental-audio-logo.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 48
Hurry up guys less than 12 hours to go. if OP still around

one more for me then I gotta do some $$ work :thumbsup:MAscreenshot.png

A big thanks to everyone who participated in this contest! In total there was 13 finalists (logos), submitted by 8 different people. The winner, coming in as a late entry, is Belizz - with this logo:

Imageshack - mentallogodone.png

SicSid is the runner up.

Cheers :thumbsup:

winner.............

mentallogodone.png

congrats

thread closed to deter spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back