What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo contest - $100 to winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

redmode

Hi,

I'm looking for a fresh logo for my music production company. It's called "Mental Audio". Submit your entry by sending me a PM with a link to your logo. Watermark it or leave it in low quality. I don't know which formats are best suited for logos. Please provide me with the most common used formats. It should be suitable for upscaling and downscaling without changing the pixel resolution.

I've created this logo in paint: (as a guide)
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I want the logo to be re-made to make it look sleek and stylish. Right now it looks like a logo from a fight-game from the early 90's, hehe :) It's created in ms paint.

Basically, I want you to make a brand new logo and use the image I created as a guide. Get creative. Don't make an exact copy. I like things that looks up-to-date, with lots of gradient effects, shadows and such :) Glossy, shiny, transparent, dark.. Words that describe what I'm looking for :)

I will purchase the unwatermarked logo for $100 from the winner. Paypal only.

Regards,
Alex

I'll play a long

Ah.the heck with PM............
M_A-lowres.jpg

Winner winner............I love that Hawkeye.........thats cool!

Thanks but we'll just have to wait for the final verdict. BTW did you ever get your 3D working?

A little different perspective with the same theme as my first post.

Attachments

• mentallogo[2].jpg
    mentallogo[2].jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back