What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo for breast cancer fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay... love it.. as we closer I am going to get a bit pickier. I hope that is okay ;-)

you have PM...

Here's the next step along the way. Let me know if you want the pink color deepened. Getting the sunken text effect with such narrow letters may be beyond my expertise. I'll take another look around for techniques, but nothing so far that I haven't tried.

Attachments

• Metro_Dubs_Redo_3.jpg
    Metro_Dubs_Redo_3.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 7
holy heck!!! i think we have a winner!!! make the text just slightly bigger to fit the lip, and the ribbon at the loop needs to trimmed to the edge of wheel!.. and thats all she wrote..

the ribbon at the loop needs to trimmed to the edge of wheel!.. and thats all she wrote..

OK, I do not see what you are referring to. It looks fine to me . . .

BTW, I will have to finish this tonight or tomorrow as I'm off to work shortly.

Oh, Hoogleman tells me you mean to shrink the bow down so that it is closer to the edge of the rim. Just confirm that or lte me know what else you might mean. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
no worries on the time frame Clare! you are doing amazing work for me!!! i love it and everyone in my office does as well!!!!

i attached a clipped image of yours highlighting the section i was referring to.

Attachments

• 2011-11-23_133737.jpg
    2011-11-23_133737.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back