What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Help

Brayden

Hello, my name is Brayden Carlson, and I am an amateur photographer. I'm looking for some ideas, suggestions or tips on my logo. I designed it myself (using Photoshop), but it doesn't quite have that professional look to it. I'm wondering if someone can leave me feedback or perhaps try to come up with something from my .psd. Thanks.

P.S. I have tried various colors, and I'm not sure what looks good. I have attached two versions of my logo in this post.

Logo2.pngLogo4.png

The first one but use the colour scheme you used in the second one

Personally, I like the second one better...
because, it stands out more... and has a bold feel to it...
i suggest trying to see how it looks with several color schemes to it... possibly add a theme to it.

I agree with Mattattack - the logo concept is very nice but to give it some impact try some more contrasting colours and see....

The first one is alot cleaner, the second one is ruined with that huge stroke.

I played around with the first and added a drop shadow to create some depth. Hope you don't mind.

Logo2v1.png

Back