What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Remake help

Steven Bye

Hello
So I need to remake this logo because it's in pretty bad resolution. It`s going to be printed. Anyways I know a little more than the basics but I have no idea on how to make this logo from 0.

I have no idea of what font that is used, but I need to make it as identical as possible. I have tried to use illustrator and Photoshop to do this buut, I`m stuck.

So does anybody have an advice? Any help helps
:cheesygrin:

Aqua1 copy.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Aqua1.jpg
    Aqua1.jpg
    536.2 KB · Views: 3

merlinman

Well if you find the font, it should be no problem! :)

Unless you of course have to do the weird blue stuff in the background that'd be pretty dificult to make exactly identical I'm afraid :/
I'll search around the web, help to find that font! :D

Steven Bye

Yeah,I have tried whatthefont.com, but I have not found any Identical fonts yet :/
No, the blue stuff is not needed :D

Thanks for the help! :mrgreen:
I`m grateful for any help I can get!

merlinman

Oh hang on, so you want me to make it or do you think you can make it yourself from now on since you have the font or?... :p

Steven Bye

Thank you so much!
You`ve helped me so much :D

No, I can take it from here, you`ve helped me enough:thumbsup: :)

Now I have a billion + 1 fonts, though it niggles me when people class a word of text as a logo. Nice work! Steven, if you have Photoshop and Illustrator, you should look for tutorials in YouTube for the pen tool. You will then be able to create quality logos.