What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lookie what the noob did

james28909

i know you may think these are easy to do but it took me a while to figure out how to do it ^^.

Untitled-2.jpg

For a noob-job it looks just great !
But watch it, james28909... Lizad is just waiting for you do an avatar he can trash in Avatar Wars ... :)

i dont have a drawing tablet or whatcha call it. but if i was to make an avatar.... it would be the best..... ever

see now im trying to redo it but with text instead of lines, and i just cant make the text glow.

check this out

goodjob3.jpg
it didnt turn out exactly how i wanted it but i wuz proud :cheesygrin:

it would be cool if the reflection had like a water texture... but i was satisfied

Last edited:
>it would be cool if the reflection had like a water texture...

Filter -> Distort -> Wave or ZigZag

oh. is there an online hand book or pdf or something?
Not that I know of that's specifically on those, but you can always look in the Help files.
Otherwise, I don't think they will be hard to understand if you play around with them a bit. Not that many controls in them.

Back