What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a future in design

Carson

Power User
Hello, a few of you may have seen some of my recent posts. I'm new to photoshop gurus. The reason for me joining this site is because I want to make a career out of photoshop. I am pretty independent, but like everyone else I make mistakes (a lot), and when I can't find the info on the web, I ask others. Well I figure the best place to learn is photoshopgurus, since it has experianced members. What i'm asking is if you guys could add me on msn, and give me support when needed. I'm mainly looking for someone to take me under their wing, and kinda become a mentor. Thanks for reading, and future support.

MSN: Skyler_theman1@hotmail.com
Professional Email = SkylerCarson@hotmail.com

I suggest if you are going pro you used a bought and paid for email address. fyi.good luck

It's not photoshop professional, its just a more professional email, excluded from spam, and junk mail. You know? Thats why I have msn on one, and email on the other.

You should get some tutorial dvd's,just so you'll get a little self taught

I'll get right on that... Everything I've learn't from photoshop has been self taught.

Back