What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a new Sig/Avatar!

Masterchief

Hello,

I am looking for a new Signature and Avatar for my forums that I go on. I made my current sig myself but its time for a better one.

Signature:

I want a "best of all worlds" type of sig. Since I play Warcraft, Starcraft II, and Diablo III I would like to add all of them into my sig.

Here is an example of what im looking for: Fan Art - Media - StarCraft II

For my avatar I would like to have it somthing with Masterchief since thats my name. I currently have a google picture of the Masterchief but I would like somthing that looks better.

Ofc I will thanks.png and reputation.png to the person that helps me out!

Thanks!

i'll try the avatar, and possibly the sig, but no guarantees of utter and pure amazement, or that could just be my low self confidence. i'll get backk to you, hopefully soon :D
what is the size allowance for both images?

Last edited:
asterchief1.jpg
there's the diablo/starcraft/WOW mabobby, any changes you want can hopefully be done as i always keep a PSD file on me. that includes splatters and effects added and a size change if you want it. hope they are the games anyway, and i hope you like it more to the point :D
avatar the same size? that's if you still want it done at my hand.

Last edited:
Nice. Looks good. Im glad you keep the PSD file most people go oh ok looks good and they throw it away. I have two changes for ya.

1. Lower the size of the Masterchief

and

2. Could you try to change the Diablo 3 picture to the new Demon Hunter?

Thanks!

Does this do it?

Attachments

• WAR.png
    WAR.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 21
Nice. Looks good. Im glad you keep the PSD file most people go oh ok looks good and they throw it away. I have two changes for ya.

1. Lower the size of the Masterchief

and

2. Could you try to change the Diablo 3 picture to the new Demon Hunter?

Thanks!
i can and will :D i'll get back to you sometime today, rather hectic day today i'm afraid.

masterchief2.jpg
if you want the demon hunter as the female one, feel free to say so. sorry bout the rearrangement in the image, just thought it would make more sense.
font size was lowered to 18 pixels, not sure if you want it lower.

View attachment 5908
if you want the demon hunter as the female one, feel free to say so. sorry bout the rearrangement in the image, just thought it would make more sense.
font size was lowered to 18 pixels, not sure if you want it lower.

Wow! I really like this one. Thanks!

Also I see the +Thanks button but do you guys have a +rep?

Back