What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for help, need a tutorial please

Marschallm

I am looking for a tutorial on how to create something like this image attached.

I have a photo of the shells I want to put in the image, I guess I just need to know how to create the scene, the 3d looking tarmac, spot light and scene really.

Anyone got any ideas, thanks for your help

Screenshot_20200222-161936~2.png

I am looking for a tutorial on how to create something like this image attached.

I have a photo of the shells I want to put in the image, I guess I just need to know how to create the scene, the 3d looking tarmac, spot light and scene really.

Anyone got any ideas, thanks for your help

Please state your level of expertise and experience on PS.
There are multiple ways of achieving effects in PS, the choice of method being deployed would be based on specifics of the project. Maybe it is best you post the pictures of the Shells, the Tarmac and any other pics constituting the composite so someone can try to achieve similar looks as the posted pic and then be able to post a tutorial.

Please also post any attempts you already made, so corrections if needed can be suggested and that would be the easiest way forward. It would take a long time to write a tutorial for your benefit and at the end if you come up with "I have done better before your tutorial" post, the one who attempts the tutorial may feel bad. Just my one cent suggestion.

Back