What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for help on a sign / logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

hickory creek

I'm looking at having a vinyl business sign made. I have the design but it is low resolution and the sign shop can not use it. Is there someone out there that can change the image to a min. of 300 DPI image so a large sign (42"x 84) can be printed without becoming blurry??

Sign/logo resizing $50. This is a Silhouette image in black and white of my company name with wildlife images included. The sign shop can't use the low resolution jpg image I have. It needs to be 300 DPI or larger so it can be blown up to 42"X84" without having blurry edges.

I have made many cut vinyl signs. You need a vector file for the machine to be able to cut it. I would be interested in helping you.

Whatever it takes. I don't know the first thing about doing things like that on the computer. I can send a jpg over if you send a email address.

Whatever it takes. I don't know the first thing about doing things like that on the computer. I can send a jpg over if you send a email address.
Done via PM

I think for best reults the images should be posted here so people can playwith it. My concern is you say you have a wildlife image without knowing exactly what that is I am sceptical of the ability to resize that and keep the quality. The actual logo will probably have to be redone in vector format. So imho <<<---- Yeah I said it lol you really need to upload your images and discuss flexibility on changes...

Hey. You can send me an email if you still need this doing. Jonathan_Matthews@live.co.uk

But like Hoogle said if you want to get more interest and in turn more input from people you should post your logo for people to have a go with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back