What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator Make artwork usable to ms word.

mikelamar

Hey guys, I recently created some forms (which people will have to put infos etc).
But I can't give them the Ai file or the pdf, they dont know what to do with it!!!

I have to make the forms usable to ms word. How I'm going to do this, I really dont have a clue and I'd like your help.

Post a screenshot of what you created, otherwise there is nothing at all to go on.

In CS6 and there is an option to save for Office that will make into a png file.

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 13
Although the my artwork is cmyk 300dpi when I inserted it into word is not sharp, I can see pixels.
I did it like this: Insert>images...
The result is not acceptable, you know what I mean.

I don't know why it would be pixelated, but you really should consider just using Word. It's much better suited for what you are trying to do.

It's not just this. I've more complex forms that it's not possible to create them in ms word.

I really dont know why but the print result in Ms Word is terrible unlike the pdf print result which is excellent, as supposed to be.

Back