What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Make color and shape changes to 3 logos

Status
Not open for further replies.

polarwoc

Guru
However, I'd prefer if they were kind of on the same plane, if you will. Right now, Fox 2 looks a little lower.
In this image, Fox 2 has been moved up in the same base plane as Fox 1.
1737-Logo1@0,25x-WM2.png

Also, on Logo 03 (the brown one with the brushstrokes), let's leave the distance as-is.
Sorry, I did not understand. Logo 3 is the one where we are discussing the stroke to be used in Post #20. Once that is finalised, I should retain the distance between the foxes - is that what you meant?

WhoSentYou

In this image, Fox 2 has been moved up in the same base plane as Fox 1.
View attachment 117320

Sorry, I did not understand. Logo 3 is the one where we are discussing the stroke to be used in Post #20. Once that is finalised, I should retain the distance between the foxes - is that what you meant?
Yes, precisely! Let's retain the distance on the foxes for the one where we're discussing the stroke.

Also, I think we're done on Logo 01. Thank you.

I'll have feedback on the newest strokes in just a sec....

WhoSentYou

Yes, and no.
Yes, because we at the least have a design that you kind of like and fall back to in case others do not turn out as good.
No, because it looks like it might help you know better about what possibilities there are if I show you some more designs and you can find something that will better suit. In this set of designs, I will remove the ones you did not like and provide some more variations to consider. I am retaining only the Center row right one - calling it "OvalFlat60PressureOn". Also labeling the brushes used for ease of reference.

View attachment 117318

Wow, thanks for providing even more options. I appreciate how detail-oriented you are.

My favorite is still OvalFlat60PressureOn, though it's a draw with Ornament5-60PressureOn. If possible, I'd love two versions of this logo, with one of each of those. I love them equally and can use them in different places. If doing so will take up more time than you have, I totally understand and we can stick with the first type.

WhoSentYou

P.S. It's 12:30 am in my time zone and my eyes are slipping shut, so I'm going to crash. I know time will probably be super tight for you by the time I wake up, so please don't forget to send me your payment instructions via private message okay? Thanks! (I'll be awake for another 20 mins or so if you have any questions, though)

WhoSentYou

Update: Polarwoc delivered splendid work and I'm very pleased. As promised, I sent $50 USD.

The moderators can close the thread if so inclined. Thanks to everyone who offered their assistance!

Status
Not open for further replies.