What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Make me hot

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi Akezdetianya
My first reaction was what a beautiful woman and of course that is an outside view and not knowing your true inner beauty.
I know that some still want an image of what they would look with someone else's arbitrary view of beauty. I already gave you my opinion yet here is my try at changes for what some modeling magazines looked for in days of past (and some still today). I hope you know you are beautiful "as is." Note I am no expert as a non-professional at such changes so was just trying my best to meet your request.
John Wheeler
make-thinner-adj.jpg

Argos

Guru
I made this one because it looked interesting in an artistic way, but hotness is so relative... So the usual direction is what you see in magazines and the fashion world...

It would require more adjustments to polish the hair and background but I don't have more time right now sorry.

D6363244-F43D-4279-898B-B9C345FF8B70f.jpg

carlbush

Power User
I will join the others who have said that you are already "hot". No need to do anything, just be comfortable in your skin. But, of course, I can't resist an interesting subject and challenge.
Here's what I did:
1. Made NO changes to color, lighting, saturation, or warping things that can't be changed in the REAL world.
2. In order to make you "thinner", I slimmed your face using the contours you already have, without changing your naturally high cheekbones.
3. I trimmed a bit off your left thigh (from where you're sitting), and also from your right arm, this is very achievable in the real world with diet and exercise. I tried to keep the change within reason.
4. The biggest change I made was to your teeth, by closing the gaps and straightening. Also achievable in the real world with just a bit of dentistry.
5. Color-matched your eyebrows to your hair.
6. Added a touch of lipstick.

Again, I think you look great just as you are, the changes were to meet your request.
girl2.jpg