What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative Malicious Hacker Style

photoshreader

Can you please give me the appearance of a malicious hacker. Make it seem that from my hand HTML or javascript code is radiating onto my face. (like someone holding a flashlight below there chin at camp) Try and keep my face recognizable as well. In the background do binary code ( like a green screen effect). and a gusty smoke emulating from my back(whatever color you prefer to use). Somewhere on the image put my code name "Glitchy_Girl" (Preferable in the code emulating onto my face)The primary color I would prefer to be used is neon purple.( Hex code I like "#bc13fe" ) The secondary color I would prefer is the coder green( Hex code "#00FF00") Feel free to add other details that your creative mind comes up with. Thank you and hope you have fun with this one! I can't wait to see the results. orginal 1.jpg