What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

matching skins

fcz

hi all, i'm new here.
i've got these two faces that i'd like to put on bodies of other players.
Messi (it's the one on the left) fits just right, but Xavi's face looks unnatural somehow.
i tried playing with contrast, color balance, hue/saturation, adding noise, dodge/burn, but nothing helped.
could someone give me some advice?

thanks!

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    463.5 KB · Views: 30
"fits just right"? to me it looks like you'll need to use transform tool a bit Skew or perspective. one has more noise than the other, try adding noise to bring the levels closer .just a suggestion

i didn't express myself correctly. it isn't about fitting, it is about tones, contrast, or whatever it is.
in my first post i mentioned tried adding a noise, but that didn't help either.
it's like xavi's face is glowing somehow, and i tried a lot of things to make it like messi's (brightness/contrast, levels, hue/saturation, color balance, photo filter, shadows & highlights, add noise, dodge/burn), but couldn't really achieve it.

Try adding a new layer on top with a color that you are trying to match the select layer mode that helps or opacity

Selective color adjustment layer...sometimes I think I'm the only one that ever uses it.

Back