What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Merge 2 Photos

Kuja

Hey all, I'm wondering if somebody can merge these two photos in such a way that Hulk is totally removed and Judge Judy takes his place (so I guess it's a little more than merge?) Sorry, I'm new to this and wasn't sure how to phrase it in the title. My Fantasy Football League is starting up soon and we decided on the division names of Godzilla, King Kong, and Judge Judy, so i thought I'd try and see if I could get a graphic whipped up for it (however my photoshop and paint skills are very poor lol). I apologize immensely if I made this request wrong.

Godzilla vs Kong.jpgJudy.jpg

Hi, are you wanting the type left in "destroy all monsters"? Also do you have another image (King Kong,Godzilla), as the one provided is of real low quality.

Hi, are you wanting the type left in "destroy all monsters"?
This is a great question and I wondered the same.

@Johnny You seem to be off to the races on this one! Great attempt but I see your still having some trouble with selections. I hope you realize this is a help forum and we can help you with that, all you need to do is ask.

Yeah, sorry, I did intend to keep the text still in there, but at the same time, I also meant I dont know how to phrase my question lol. Kinda meant both, really. Thanks for the replies, by the way.

Back