What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Messing around

allenrm

My wife loves Asian fans, the big giant ones that go on the wall. So I thought I'd try making one from scratch. This is what I came up with. The final was perfect for a wallpaper for her computer.

FanWallpaper.jpg

Allen.

That looks gooooood. However, the white cloudy mass at the handle of the fan is a bit distracting. The reflection in the water, the guys on the bridge, and the fan look really good. The atmosphere above the bridge looks a bit too muddled to me, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, I've just noticed an edit to a post I made, where it says idad apparently modified the post due to "insults" I apparently made. I don't remember doing that. I've received notifications when somone posts a response to a thread I've posted on, but I've not received any information as to what these insults are.

Can I at least know what I'm being censored for?

Back