What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MINIMAL EQUIPMENT THREAD (i.e. Cell Phone Cameras and P&S Cameras) Subject: Red

Tom Mann

Guru
Get out your old point and shoot camera or use your cell phone and take a picture of something RED.
Discussions of the images and on topic comments will be in this thread this week.

iDad

Guru
SANTA!!!!I knew I've Seen you before I want to talk to you about 1963 and you said i was getting a Lionel train set I've never forgotten that,(you were a no show that year!) I'll never sit on your lap again:rofl:

SEI7390

Wow Cool, I have this one.
A guy at an English car show dressed like Austin Powers.

English-Car-Show102712_004.jpg

I did a little shopping by blurring the background but took it with my point and shoot.

iDad

Guru
Lol it is I really wanted that train set...... I guess you'll need to just send money I'll PM you my address make the check out to idad graphics...... Oh yeah you should already know that Santa .,I won't hold my breath though:mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
I am not a photographer but here's something red..(wifes hobby flowers)..through the lens of a dead Kodak, I forget the model and I'm too lazy to look at the metadata....... hope it qualifies:mrgreen:

oops pic may help.

View attachment 31034

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
canon-power-shot.jpg i used to love this camera until it packed up on me.

Paul

Former Member
My bad last one as no red.

this does....
canon.jpg same camera off same beach actually.

iDad

Guru
Damn...... Careful there bud, don't want those suckers breaking teeth on your bones....

Tom Mann

Guru
Just downloaded the last pix on our old Blackberry 9800 (that we just upgraded) and found this one...District 9-20130212-00038-acr-ps03a-02b_698px_wide-for_web.jpg

iDad

Guru
That's a keeper for sure!

Tom Mann

Guru
Glad you are OK.

I've seen a lot of pictures and I don't think I have EVER seen one taken by someone being transported. Wow. Thanks for posting it.

Tom