What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My First Bunch of Signatures..

Jon Simes

Hey people, i am new to photoshop and im in the process of learning how to make some cool sigs so i know they are not awesome ect... These are the only ones i have done i will show them in order of 1st to latest, some of these did not turn out as i wanted but meh, here they are. Feedback is higly aprecciated so i can improve!)

At the moment im really struggling on the backgrounds as i just dont know what to do with it when i try adding some c4ds i cant get them to blend with the sig and so on if anyone has any good tutorials or anything to do with background i would really aprreciated it :) (I know the text is too big on the astro boy one i couldnt be bothered chaging it atm:p)

First sig
Crysissig5.jpg
AstroBoy.jpg

Zelda2.jpg
Warewolfblurred.jpg
Halofinal.jpg
Latest^^

LittleZoppo

These are awesome, I really like the first and the last one. But that bias may be based in my love for Halo. Nice jOb

ibclare

Queen Bee
well i did the halo one again
Halo2.jpg

Any Better :) than the other halo one:)?

This a big improvement. IMO, the first 2 sigs lack any real character and are kind of boring. This genre of signatures gives you a lot of competition out there and if you're going to bill yourself as a design artist - presumably for hire - the work will have to rise above the crowd (sry for cliche). But what you did to the halo sig took it the rest of the way, transformed it into an interesting graphic rather than a few images you're sharing. I hope you don't mind my critique cause I don't mean to undercut your creativity; you're on the right track and you're in the right place. PSGs are serious about their work, serious about the fun it brings, and serious about helping others learn and succeed. Welcome, Clare