What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my first design plss tell me how do u see it?

shareefa

الانطلاقة.jpgthis is the first time im sharing my design in web
so im little shy hope u like it ?
when i design it my feeling was so happy coz it was the first day in the course of design
i expressed in it that my mind like computer so it 'll have so many info and sharing it then i'll start after i have certificate in this beautiful feild which i like it very much
;)

i would say you did a very good job designing the flower face !! it's awsome !!
other than that, the computer icons more some touching to blend with yellow background !!

No offence to those that post them but I though I was going to see yet another doomsday, fireball, armor covered solder, or mussel bound mythical warrior depicted from some video game or comic book.

Like I said no offence but it's really not my thing.

I was pleasantly surprised by your design Shareefa.
I'm a photographer not a graphics designer but it's very well done.
Good job

Lol Steve, the first part is my kinda art. So similar that we are both here yet so different.

I was pleasantly surprised by your design Shareefa.
I'm a photographer not a graphics designer but it's very well done.
Good job[/QUOTE]

thank u very much master Steve really i'm so glad when i read ur comment that i like it and i feel that push me to do things very beautiful

I really like it good job especially the flower. feel free to share tutorial or tips :)

Cute flower face, but the bumps on his face give me the creeps. I am perfectly aware that those are a natural part of flowers, but personifying the flowers makes it uncomfortable.

Back