What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my grandfather as "the thinker" - 10$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commandrer

good evening everybody,
awsome that a forum like this exists. already a HUGE thank you in advance for everybody who is willing to help me :)
2 things in advance: english isn't my first language. so please feel free to correct or teach me. I am happy to learn :)
Secound: I can only offer paypal for your payment. Hopefully thats ok with you :)

i am planing some kind of collage from my family. Everybody got their own picture, doing "the thinker".
Here are some examples:
13673717-verkäuferin-in-denker-pose-vor-einem-weißen-hintergrund.jpg64068461-der-denker-pose-schwarzer-geschäftsmann-ein-african-american-oder-hispanic-pop-art-re...jpgthinker-28741_960_720.jpgxd3tkc.jpg

Sadly my grandfather passed away long ago... but i would REALLY love to have him in this collage.
Is there any possibility to "add" an arm and make him "a thinker"? :p

Here is my grandfather:
papa11.jpg
Also (only if its not to much to ask): Could you "delete" the background?
And since my other grandfather was not available to do the thinker: Here is another example for it:

WhatsApp Image 2017-12-17 at 15.22.54.jpeggrandpa edited.png
Once again thank you in advance for your help! :)
Please feel free to ask for any more detail.

Greetings
Commandrer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back