What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random My House

MooChooser

We're thinking about getting external wall insulation put on the house but it will hide the bricks. we'd then have smooth white walls instead of exposed brick.
I cant visualize it at all so was hoping you could help by photoshopping it so we can decide whether to do it or not.
Also, the green bits, door and window frames would be painted black.
It is also possible that we wont put insulation outside but just paint the brickwork white. Probably harder to photoshop but could someone try to do that too please?

Thankyou,
Si

20181113_141657.jpg

JJLAPIN

Guru
Our house was the same way in winter, It can get to -30 or -40 here in the winter, Ours is also brick built in 1864 with no insulation. We put in a wood pellet stove which will heat the first floor which is about 2000 sq ft. The big savings with the stove is in Spring and Fall when you can use it that only and keep the furnace off. No chimney needed it vents right out of an exterior wall.
XXV_370x280.jpg

MooChooser

Wow -40 must be brutal!
Theres already a fireplace in every room but were looking at options anyway. Internal wall insulation is also an option but the house may look good white anyway

Argos

Guru
Him being from Florida I don't know what type of measure they usually used, sure is not Celsius or it was a mistake or is not living there XD