What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Library has disappeared

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm very happy that your Ps library reappeared, but I know that I didn't have anything to do with that! So no thanks needed.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
And initially that "libraries" option was not there. When I just went back into PS after the last attempt to correct the problem, it is now there.
I understand, but revealing the hidden mac library folder had nothing to do with that. The mac library folder was always there and functioning........it was just hidden from view. You must have done something else that changed Ps.

SuzPhotos

This is how you would show the library in Ps. Which is not in any way related to your mac library folder.

View attachment 88930
Initially, opening PS, that Library option was not there under Window. But now it is. How it happened who knows. If as you say one doesn't have anything to do with the other may be true. I just know that the Library option is there now and all the content is intact. The bottom line, my problem is fixed, however it was fixed. If it happens again, I will have to look deeper.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, I'm glad it's working, but for future persons searching this same subject, they need to get the right information.

Resetting Ps preferences was the better option for restoring the Ps library..............which is an Adobe function and not a mac or PC issue.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1596944