What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Photography

ulp... I'm not into photography so I didn't know the image was a pure shoot.

I haven't done the render yet. still finishing the scene, adding a few more objects and adjusting the lighting.

I'll bookmark this thread and post the image when its done .... in a few days I would say.

It doesn't have to be a pure shot. It just needs to be full sized. I think what you are wanting most from that shot is the light painting.

It doesn't have to be a pure shot. It just needs to be full sized. I think what you are wanting most from that shot is the light painting.

Yes, that's what I'm interested in. I can't get that effect directly with all the proper lighting in my 3dmodel application. Most of the time , post production has to done in Photoshop.

They look incredible. They look really natural yet almost fantasy like?

Keep posting, I enjoyed looking through your photo's :D

I have done quite a bit of wedding photography and yours is the most refreshing I have seen in quite awhile. Great stuff man keep it up!

Back