What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Photomanipulations - S0ul

S0ul

Hi there! I'm a self-taught photoshopper. I'm also new to this forum, and I thought of showing you the photomanips I have done.

I have a YouTube channel, where I post the speedarts, so I was going to ask you to go there and see the videos and if you like them, subscribe my channel and give a like, and share my videos please :redface:
I would also appreciate comments (constructive cricticism, etc). I really like having feedback

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/S0ulDesigns
My dA Portfolio (where you can download my images for FREE): http://is0ulspeed-arts.deviantart.com

I hope you like my work!
Regards,
S0ul
:yourock:

I would much rather you post the images on here so we can see them. Rather than going to watch a YT speed art.

Click on the images to preview in higher res!

Ascending:

Confront:

Icy Crash:

The Final Encounter:

Unidentified Ground Object:

New work. This one is called Going Home. Please rate it, because I love feedback and I answer to all the posts!

Thanks!

Yeah, last one is best. Those first pictures look like pictures from video games (i believe its meant to?) Nice colors on the last photo and powerful idea too! I like it.

Yeah, last one is best. Those first pictures look like pictures from video games (i believe its meant to?) Nice colors on the last photo and powerful idea too! I like it.

Yeah, it's meant to be looking like a video game picture, because I was getting inspiration from video games :p
Thanks for the comment and support, mate ;)

how much time do you spend at your works? it looks pretty good :D

I spend about 2h - 3h in each work. I could spend a bit more tweaking the image but when it gets over the 3h line I get tired of doing that and I don't like to save and do it later because I will interrupt my line of thought if I do that :b

Hi guys, new photomanip, this time I was inspired by Nature!

The Power Of Nature:

I hope you guys like it! :D

If you did like it, please subscribe HERE and like my videos It helps a LOT!

Last edited:

Back