What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My photos

blackxthink

I don't want to have multiple threads for all of my pictures so all of my photos are going to be posted in this one.

Architecture and other building related photos:

b06f726014be6f858b8b0d4a747ee718.jpg

be9b8b20c4601ed7ce5fc66899bd0a99.jpg

0390521622cb57ca821bf4b6b0125500.jpg

Portraits and people related photos:

fd21abcd62c2f352ab694a228b925d67.jpg(this is me by the way)

7c46ba06ede13ed6b5a131773d586520.jpg

More to come.

Feedbacks are welcome. (keep in mind that im far from being a pro)

Hi Dave.
A couple comments about your photos.

You need to have a subject in your image, the thing that draws the viewer into the image.
There really is no subject in your images. (Image 1, 2, 3)

You need to look in to the top, bottom, left, right, and corners of your image in the camera and in Photoshop and decide what is important and what is just a distraction. (Image 2)

In the photo of the guy, use of depth of field and cropping (in the camera) would really help this image.
Also shooting down on a subject isn't usually the best way to take a photo of someone.
Getting the camera at eye level is usually much better than shooting down on someone.

And who exactly are you to comment like that mate, care to back up those comments please?

Really think about your composition. Also, work on the subject. Some power cropping is in order. These all look off color wise.

the last one is tight ;) like how you shot it outdoor.. no flash? if not skills !!!

Back