What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My pool

Paul

Former Member
This is our pool out back, i had the sites logo tiled on the pool floor;)

Me and the wife in the pool can't see logo as its on bottom of pool, so i had my mate at the comedy inflatable s make this for me.

Kitchen and dining areas have the logo in them also, wifes face blurred shes shy?:redface:

Oh man, sure looks awful nice! Not much use for one up here with all the raining and bad weather tho, but now and then there are days when I sure would love having one. You need to add some yellow rubber ducks tho, can´t have a pool without them mate. :D

If you have the PSG logo all over your house, my friend, you might need to consider turning the computer off for a few days. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never play with my emotions and never ask me to turn off the pc.

*.... is wondering whether he is truly offended.... or just staging another leg pull* :neutral:

Back