What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystique

Stunning as usual Inkz.... Lovley...

Reminds me of a girl i asked out once.. i should have looked in my crystal ball.. Then i remembered i did ... then i woke up... if only life was like a dream

Again, how did I miss this one? Excellent work Inkz!

Right side of the body seams to stand out a little to much for my liking, there seams to be two light sources witch plays with my mind a little, not sure if you wanted it like that or not. The woman seams a little out the picture if you ask me. don't get me wrong it shows you have an insane skill all round I am picking out very little things I can see wrong. Good job. Keep at them.

Looks great! I am going to have to check out that tutorial.

Thanks...

Btw, I didn't use or make a tutorial for this piece lol, it came right off the top of my head. But I have made a similar tutorial on the basics of blending and manipulating.

Back