What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nature Photos

TiMmY

Took some photos last week, decided to upload them.
All were taken with a Sony a55

berrydark.jpg

leaf.jpg

greenleaf.jpg

leaves.jpg

TiMmY

Thank you vafann! It was my first go with my new camera, I was really happy how they turned out!

fenix

Guru
Lovely photos and fat colors, tasty

TiMmY

I see its a compliment now! I thought he meant I got it from iStock at first, me saying no way was my amazement. Thanks for the compliments though, everyone!

Barrettathome

I see its a compliment now! I thought he meant I got it from iStock at first, me saying no way was my amazement. Thanks for the compliments though, everyone!

Naa what I was saying is that there so good you should put them on iStock. I know a guy that does that and he makes a pretty good check each month just off of taking photos and putting them on iStock Photos.

Altan

Hi TiMmY,
Great photography and I like the caterpillar leaf picture most.
Though caterpillar is on the other side of leaf but the natural lighting makes it visible for everyone.
Digital Cameras Reviews

Last edited:

Brandon222

Yeah this is really very nice pictures i like this actually i am newly professional photographer and i adopt my field as a wedding photograpy because this is good to make the photogrpahs and also heloful to be a good professional photographer in the world for the future anyways you have nice done i like this pictures....

Last edited: