What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need big time help! amateur...

idenfuse

hey there guys,I am a amateur with photoshop,but I really like the idea of taking someone from a image,and putting them into something else.I just don't know where to improve......but I Know i need to in so many ways...just not sure where,or how.I need someone to look at this and tell me exactly how to improve...I want my pictures to look as if everything belongs,and give it a quality finish,as well how to make effects and brushes look more..... attached.thanku!:shocked:Ocean transmutation.jpg

Btw I added the circle,the waves on the side to like part the ocean,and added the moon,wings,tattoo,and blood.

Hello idenfuse! First I´d like to say that it´s a really cool idea you have there! I´m not an expert at photoshop or anything, but I can tell you what I see that I think could use improvement :). One thing is that it´s a bit too dark, you could try using an exposure adjustment layer to lighten it up a bit maybe. You might also try using a hue-saturation adjustment layer or a color balance adjustment layer to merge the colors a bit. If you made the tatoo with a brush, it was just a bit too big, it´s going outside his arm, try a smaller brush and maybe warping it a little to make it fit better.

You could try some of those things to start with, again though, it´s a cool picture and a good idea, and I really like the way you have made the "pentagram circle" glow like that. :)

Hello idenfuse! First I´d like to say that it´s a really cool idea you have there! I´m not an expert at photoshop or anything, but I can tell you what I see that I think could use improvement :). One thing is that it´s a bit too dark, you could try using an exposure adjustment layer to lighten it up a bit maybe. You might also try using a hue-saturation adjustment layer or a color balance adjustment layer to merge the colors a bit. If you made the tatoo with a brush, it was just a bit too big, it´s going outside his arm, try a smaller brush and maybe warping it a little to make it fit better.

You could try some of those things to start with, again though, it´s a cool picture and a good idea, and I really like the way you have made the "pentagram circle" glow like that. :)

Thanku! that has helped!but what do u mean by merge the colors?I've never heard of it before,and maybe is why my stuff always looks so far apart:)

Idenfuse,

For the red pentagram, try "edit>transform" and warp, distort or skew the circle so it looks like it's part of the ground. Then, if it's on its own layer, maybe change the blending mode (see top of layers palette) and see if any other looks good.

Agent

Last edited:

Back