What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help from a photoshop genius :)

Thor

Hello! I was wondering if someone out there is bored and good with PHotoshop?
I need someone to add below Elite, "Trucking", in similar font/color, if you want to play with it a little, then its fine by me
smile.gif
I am NOT requesting this, but if someone is very bored and thinks this is a easy job, then I would very much appreciate if you could upload it somewhere and link on it!

Thank you so much!

http://elite-extreme.clan.su/elite.gif

I wouldnt mind if someone would try another type :) Like flames on the bottom that goes up to the sides or something :) Im opened to everything

I got a new thing. I am playing on a mulitplayer trucking server and I was wondering if some of you geniuses could take a shot at making a logo? It's called Trucking World and the slogan is Work, Play, Make Friends!

I would highly appreciate if someone would take a shot at that :) I am opened to ALL ideas! Just go nuts :)

Back