What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help with Forum Settings

Rich54

Guru
Could somebody please tell me how to disable email messages alerting me to activity about posts and replies to the PSG forum? Below is an email I received today, and below that are my Preference Settings, in which I thought I had already unchecked everything that would result in an email being sent. I'm trying to turn off all email activity.

Thanks
Rich

Email.jpg

Settings.jpg

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Rich,

The settings in your profile are the defaults when replying to a thread. If you were already subscribed with email notifications turned on to a specific thread, profile settings would not change this.

If you go to that thread "Airplanes" which looks to be a very old one (2013):

Then click on "Unwatch" it should unsubscribe you to emails form that thread.

You can see all of your watched threads here:

On your watched threads page, there is an option to disable all email notifications. This will stop emails from all subscribed threads where you chose to receive email notifications for them in the past.

rmkss2N.png

Last edited: