What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with my Logo

DirtRider

View attachment SABlackberry3.zipI want to recreate the logo below (first one). However I just cannot seem to see how to get the same effect. Especially the dots I cannot see how to rotate them. So if someone could help I would appreciate it. If you do it for me I really would like to also know how it was done so I can learn from it. :)

I have also attached the dots as a file

smflogo.png

SABlackberry3.png

View attachment 1966

blackberry_logo.png

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
Illsee in about 2hours can not download on here ( itouch ) but looks relatively simple

DirtRider

Yes it does but I am just missing something and don't want to do it in Corel as I need to learn PS lol

iDad

Guru
your psd file does not work for download

iDad

Guru
I think he's looking for the 3D effect

iDad

Guru
play around with the settings on this I added the black BG just to see the effects better , if you play around with the levels, youll get it there.View attachment 1968

DirtRider

I think I am getting it I manage to get the dots rotated lol Now I can try and improve on the style a bit

SABlackberry4.png

iDad

Guru
reduce the glow on the one above your last one, and I think I like it best.just sayin

DirtRider

I actually did this one first but he did not like it either. I may need to start a new forum just to use this logo lol It just need a bit of tweaking

SABlackberry2.png

Last edited: