What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with my Logo

The thing is the forums background is a light blue. he ask me to change the colours on my first one and I did it but I don't like it much. I still have to hear back from him.

Ok heard back from him.

Also looks nice, but i think we need to get away from having words in the logo. My just words for the mobile site.

SABlackberry8.png

Last edited:
For transform, once you have the group of dots selected, go to edit, free transform path (ctrl-t). It's worth learning this shortcut as it's quite a useful tool I find..
Once you've got the transform box around the dots, either enter the rotation angle directly in the bar above your layout, or place your cursor near the outside of one of the corners of the box surrounding the dots, and click and drag.
You can also move the centre point in the box to change the centrepoint of rotation..
Hopefully with a little rotation and shifting, you can have the dots exactly where you want them!

If you were, as iDad mentioned, looking for the 3D effect, one way is to select the layer that the dots are on, as in, make sure they are on a separate layer by themselves, then click on the fx buttom at the bottom of the layers window, and click on either 'drop shadow' or 'bevel and emboss'.. You can also get here by clicking on the layer tab at the top, and going to layer style, and choose whichever you want..
From here on, it's really up to however you want it to look.... You can change the angle of the shadow, the depth, colour, etc, so just experiment and see how it goes..

Hope this helped! ^^

edit: realised this was already mentioned and I only saw the post on page 1 and not thereafter... still, hope you acheive the look were after!

i really need some help designing a logo for my "production company" it is named mynamelssproductions help me with a logo please .

pashiwaneed, I suggest starting another thread asking for help with your logo.

Last edited:

Back