What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Photo editing to expand a picture

black2002ws6

Looking for someone that can take this picture and add the rest of the wings and tail to the bird along with the fire around it so that you see the whole bird and fire around it. I can send the full size image had to reduce it to post here.

If you search online for "phoenix fire blaze heat" you can find this image but it's more yellow. I adjusted it some myself to bring out more red.

phoenix-fire-blaze-heat (3) d.jpg

I think I covered what I'm wanting:) If more info is needed let me know.
Price is no issue the minimums are fine and we can go from there depending on how much work would be involved.
I have no time frame.

Well hate to say it but someone on another forum made me a bad ass picture I was looking for. Sorry for any one here looking to do it for me:( Firebird down light pic.jpg

Ain't that good really:rofl: My version kicked ass:mrgreen:

Glad you got what you required though, please come and try members for your next project.

Last edited:
Paul I never saw your version.
I got an email that you posted in this thread about doing this but when I clicked the link and came here there was nothing.
You can scroll through the thread and see there is nothing from you.
Your version did sound interesting in the email but it's not here.

Yeah i never watermarked it.
Deleted now so gone into outer space.

Back