What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some help editing these fantasy images together

Ecliptic

Trying to put these two images together. The dragon should be much larger than the undead king, and the king should be a bit brighter and without the background (white is perfect).

I'm attempting to make an image for use as a wood burn (buying a gift for a friend), so black and white is probably the best way for the final product to be presented. If the undead king could be added to the dracolich picture, about the size of one of the feet up to the big joint, that would be great! Perhaps placed near the front of the dracolich?

Thanks so much for your help, let me know if you need anything else!

Dracolich.jpg
undead king.jpg

Ecliptic

Here are the images in black and white, if that helps?

Thanks so much for the help/time!
Dracolich2.jpg
undead kingbw.jpg

Ecliptic

looks great and definitely close, but maybe keep the original orientations so that the undead king's back is to the dragon's face on the left side. Also, the dragon is meant to be quite large, so shrinking the king down further, until he is around the same height as the "elbow" of the dragon's front appendage would probably be ideal!

Anyhow, awesome work so far, thanks!

Ecliptic

better! if the king could just be moved to the other side of the dracolich... and maybe like 10% smaller (quite close to perfect now).

Thanks again!

Ecliptic

Hm. am I being a pain if you restore it to the previous size? (the size right before this most recent one - at this size it may be just a bit too small, afterall) ... and maybe scoot the king slightly closer to the dragon? With that, it should be perfect.

Thanks again!