What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need someone for group work ;)

Skid

hello people,i was thinking and it gets to my mind that learning alone is boring..i am not total Ps newbie lol but people learn until they die so i am looking for good friend who will share with me critiques and experience,and i hope we will make some edits together..if you are interested send me msg or comment here.then i will expain you what was i thinking about..
Sean.

It is a good idea and in fact many of us do have groups of friends where we swap images and ideas with each other away from the site, My advice is watch around and interact with members you will soon find someone who you can get on with and have a similar taste in styles and you will click.

I have seen a few posts from you but have not really picked up on your style or what you want to learn photoshop for, But then that does not mean you havent said It I have probably just missed it.

and you can always post a thread asking how a certain style of image was made etc, someone will probably be able to tell you 9 out of 10 times.

i just wanna someone who will share experience with me and also have good time i wanna learn new PS styles,and i wanna someone who will critique my work i will critique his work and we will help each other.. :D

I have some more ideas too. Make group few people already said we will help each other. We can make little competitions. Group works and other great things
:)

This whole sites a group mate, just that sometimes all of your/our work won't be critiqued or even viewed thats the way boards work mate.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

lol i dont need critiques in every second on my every work.. i need someone who will help me and teach me new stuff and i help him how i will know :D

Sean you keep on asking for group help and participation but you haven't once actually asked a question for anyone to respond to.
Stop trying to organize a support group and just ask a Photoshop question in a new thread, people will help you.

Get on it Steve!! I was going to offer to help him out. But the more I read of his posts, the less I knew what he is looking for.

Trolol. I wanna learn more styles as possible not stck to one sool this is why you dont know what i wanna. If this topic really bother you tell admins to move it man ><

The topic itself does not bother anyone as you can see you have had an administrator follow this tread and me a moderator + lots of members As it has been said this whole site is full of people willing to help all of us have many different styles so how do we know if we should respond to it if we dont know what you really are looking for.

I suggest you start a project and then post a new thread with what your idea is and ask for input that way you are more likely to get more of a positive response from the community.

How about you start a new thread telling us who you are and what you want out of Photoshop from us?

i wanna learn how to draw in photoshop.. i dont have really "peacefully" arm and it is a bit hard to learn styles,tehniques etc.. so i wanna learn to draw things in PS.. someone can help me? :D

if you can help me and you wanna here are all my contact information :D
(best way is msn or skype ;)

info.png
Regards, Sean.

Back