What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nephew photo walpaper

simonwalsham69

Hey Guys, Made this wallpaper after a day at the park with my nephew. I made it a couple months back and I've only just noticed i didn't straighten the background photo doh!

Attachments

• mason peoples park.jpg
    mason peoples park.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 2
It's a good one. If you still have the psd, straighthen it. If not , use a little PS magic to cut your nephew's photos, rotate/straighten the background and use the clone tool to cover up the missing parts and to rework the Text..

I think I might end up just remaking it I'm not happy with the text/font and some of the photo Borders are jagged.

nice pics but I would just lose the tint all together and go for a more natural look.

just messing around, hope you don't mind, I would make his picture a bit different from the original background......View attachment 3744

i agree ^^^ with the way the pics are arranged is good. but not a fan of the blue tint tho i might try a lil HDR on it maybe some saturation of the greens a lil more also and def put the park pic more straight

i agree ^^^ with the way the pics are arranged is good. but not a fan of the blue tint tho i might try a lil HDR on it maybe some saturation of the greens a lil more also and def put the park pic more straight

im glad someone finally mentioned this. is the hdr a plugin? ive never used it, some people say its amateur but i came across a photo the other day with it and i'd like to mess around with it. let me know how to get it.

im glad someone finally mentioned this. is the hdr a plugin? ive never used it, some people say its amateur but i came across a photo the other day with it and i'd like to mess around with it. let me know how to get it.

HDR comes in Cs5 in the image adjustments drop down its real cool for somethings but its also real easy to over do and mess up a good thing there are other ways to do hdr in older versions of photoshop i got Cs5 so thats the only way i used it. iwould post the link but i dont have enought posts

been busy last few days so didn't realises this thread had this many replies lol, I'm going to try remaking this wallpaper when i get time thanks for all the great ideas.

HDR comes in Cs5 in the image adjustments drop down its real cool for somethings but its also real easy to over do and mess up a good thing there are other ways to do hdr in older versions of photoshop i got Cs5 so thats the only way i used it. iwould post the link but i dont have enought posts

Hey scoop, what setting would you reccomend for the HDR? I'm playing about with it now and can't decide what looks best

I've adjusted the wallpaper using some of your suggestions looking alot better already I think.

Attachments

• mason peoples park 2.jpg
    mason peoples park 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Hey scoop, what setting would you reccomend for the HDR? I'm playing about with it now and can't decide what looks best

Its just one of those things u gotta toy with cause different pictures have different light and shadows but the ne pic looks really good

Back