What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Car Paint!

Andrew Tucker

Hi everyone! This is my first post; I was thinking about painting my Mustang in the style of the original Mach 1's; I was thinking either grey w/ black, or red w/ black. Can I get someone to photoshop the colors onto my car? Thank you guys so much! I wanted to see if it would look nice with the grey or red, or if I should just keep it all black. Thanks!IMG_0493 (2).JPGRight.jpgIMG_0496 (2).JPG2015mustangmach1-l-48173098099dc142.jpgdownload.jpg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Andrew and welcome to PSG.

Quick question.............was it your cat that walked across the hood? Is is still alive?

Andrew Tucker

Yes it was my cat... She got on my hood without me watching :cry:
She is still alive... Providing it doesn't happen again :cheesygrin:
I can find a few photos without the paw prints if needed

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I can find a few photos without the paw prints if needed
No, their fine. Someone will be along shortly to help you out. It could be very soon or it may take awhile. I'm very busy at the moment and someone almost always beat me to it, but If I find the time to do one for you I will.

Argos

Guru
Holy crap, really interested in the methods to turn silver the car of the other members, red i dont think it's a problem at all, but the silver make me sweat and i had to experiment alot to get something.

This is my atempt.

IMG_0496 (3).jpg

Cheers!

Edit: i just saw that i put sweet instead of sweat hahaha (corrected).

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here's my preliminary red. It's not very good and needs some work. I'm out of time for now. The color is certainly not a match for your example. Hopefully someone will contribute a much better red version.

FordMustang_02.jpg

Andrew Tucker

Guys these are looking great! I was figuring that trying to put a glossy color on my matte black would be a bit of challenge but these are turning out really really good!.