What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Guru...Long time PS user.

cdubbleu

Hello everyone!

I have been a graphic designer for about 11 years. I have studied art and attended 3 different colleges, but never completed a degree :cheesygrin:

I went to Columbus College of Art and Design, Lakeland Community College, and took courses at Full Sail University for 3D animation.

I hope to go back to school and finish when the time is right. But I did learn a lot in my time there, and have also self taught myself quite a bit. Especially with the help of sites like this.

I am now the Creative Director for a local Publisher, and I do vehicle wrap designs on the side.

I look forward to learning from some experts and sharing my knowledge.

Thanks!
Corey

Vafann

Guru
Hello and welcome cdubbleu! You sound like you could come in handy with your knowledge around here! :)

fenix

Guru
Hi Corey & Welcome to PSG!

Paul

Former Member
Welcome mate, enjoy your stay - love to see some of your past creations.

cdubbleu

Thanks all! I will tray to upload some of my creations this weekend when I get a few spare moments! Glad to be here....

suliman420

Banned
Here is a new guru on youtube she is adorable and has some talent as well. She is another fascinated Spring 2009 palette lover.