What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy here

Lefty

Hello all, been reading and viewing for a while so I figured I'd make my first post.A body man by trade but I've always been in to art.That led me to painting some motorcycles and airbrushing.
143.JPG
About a year ago a bunch of guys I know started a Harley forum and I got stuck with the graphics end of it.So about 6 months ago I got CS5 and I've been doing tutorials and learning all I can as fast as I can.

I just started playing with animation and ran in to a problem.When I ad animation to our banner and save it to GIF the quality of the banner turns crappy.Is that just how GIF is or is there a trick to getting the correct settings?

Cant say enough about all the great stuff I've seen on here.Thanks for any help you may be able to offer.

Hello! That´s cool I think, I don´t really know what it is though, something from a motorcycle? Sorry, I don´t know one single thing about cars or motorcycles. lol. Welcome to PSG! :)

Gifs are poor quality moving frames of images ain't they. Hi and welcome nice air brushing mate.
This is a 128 NO DITHER gif file

Attachments

• 143.gif
    143.gif
    56.1 KB · Views: 13

Back