What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guys work

orixon

New to the forums but not photoshop. I used to be in other forums but they were based around games and other stuff, I just used it for the photohshop topic. So I decided to hit up a forums based around strictly, well... photoshop! :) I may add onto this later or make a new page. Feel free to criticize (helps me improve).

Here is some of my work:
(no order)

[One of my favorite works of all time]
LAOM.png
[Signature for a 'SOTW' contest]
orixonv4.png
[Done up for a friend of mine]
tean.png
[Another friend but her grad photo]
ash.png
[Banner for my FB page]
banner.png
[Sweater from my clothing line]
SWEARER.png

Sometimes it's a little slow going...

People log in from all over the world, so difference in time. Be patient.

Good stuff there orixon. I love that water effect. I've played with it myself. The pics you made for your friends are nicely done. I bet they loved them. It's great to have the skills to give such personal gifts to people and love making them.

You have a clothing line? That sounds really cool. Tell us about it!

Well the clothing line was something I tried for a few months ago. I only had managed to get a few sweaters out there but ran out of money to continue doing so. Hope to start up again soon =]

I wish you luck with that orixon. It's a good looking design. You not alone in the business start=up. A lot of us have had a slow go og it. Keep on truckin!

Is it legal to post a link to my facebook page? I have my old work on their the stuff i wouldnt take the time to post lol (everyone starts somewhere)

Back