What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New items

so your last edit 40 mins ago was not you changing it from nice job, just kidding it sucks has nothing to do with you then.

I dont think you will ever get it perfect unless you actually draw it on a transparant layer in the first place.

I made this from your eye:)
Pleeeeease critique it

oh my god !!! now i cant go to bed tonight. Thats the clown from my nighmares i had forgotten all about him. Paul why man why !!!!! Hes still haunting me !!!!

I didn't edit anything.
No I did, I edited a couple of them but you're not catching on Ivan.

Ivan I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.
You're English is perfect but you're not from an English speaking country.
So just to make sure there's no mistake, to say "your work sucks" is pretty much the same as saying "your work is a piece of garbage".

It's not honest, it's not constructive, it's just insulting.
Keep it up and you'll be banned from this site.

Bahama, keep working on your coloring. You're not doing a bad job at all. Watch the saturation in your shadows they look a little hot, and try to create a little more separation of color between eyes/flesh/facial hair.

No I did, I edited a couple of them but you're not catching on Ivan.

Ivan I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.
You're English is perfect but you're not from an English speaking country.
So just to make sure there's no mistake, to say "your work sucks" is pretty much the same as saying "your work is a piece of garbage".

It's not honest, it's not constructive, it's just insulting.
Keep it up and you'll be banned from this site.

Any time now....

Back