What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D New Poser Thread

Whoa...Conan that barbarian...and fat Freddy's cat...andthen that nice Maya doll...

What I like a lot on that last pic is the wide-angle lens that deforms a bit. Great intuition to give it a close feeling!

Yea Erik that was the intent, as well a bit of G Blur on the Background helps here.

I thought the cat lovers in the crowd might understand this one..

Koshini is saying; " I know Grandma, but I've tried and tried and she just won't leave things alone. She chews on eveything - I totally don't know what to do with her!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I really like the little girl and the kittie one... yea, awesome poser worx Rick... you will have a book done in no time... :)

Rick, these are wonderful!!! :} :} :} :}

You've a real talent for creating a scene! :perfect:

Thanks for being the diplomat that you are and for sharing the "Barbarian" with the guruettes! :perfect: :D

YOu are developing a very personal style which I like a lot. And the expression and pose of each figure is really an example of keen observation.
But what I like most is the mild humour in them. Really autumn that comes after summer's overheating... :perfect:

Great Vee yea they are fun, I only have the cat I need to get the puppy.
BTW Welcome back :rofl: :rofl: :perfect:

I love it Vee! :D :perfect:

Nice to see you back, my friend! ;)

I'm not what title of this could be - but I though of something like

"Man! I never should had that last drink of water before bed"

:rofl: :rofl:

Time for a little break from the highway - Boy is that water cold

Let me know when the kid is finished buggering around - I'm gonna have a nap

:rofl: I love your dragon works, Rick!

I'm in stitches right now... :perfect: :perfect: :perfect:

Thanks Wendy - did you notice the newspaper the Dragon iseading has your picyure on the front page :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

And I spent a lot of time looking at that paper, Rick.... for some strange reason! [confused] [saywhat] :shocked: :rofl:

[innocent] My first post in a loooong while and it ain't Photoshop :D .

But...... Rick, it's my first crack at 'im. I hope Joy and the gurretes approves of this virtual hunk. Michael v3.... with his whole lot of controls and dials [confused] [confused] Oh my goodness ....

}:\ And there goes my budget... I need a decent male texture map :(| ......

Again, you beat me to the punch with the motoDragon...... :perfect: Very good ideas mate. I liked the pool break :rofl: .

Wendy..... :rofl: :rofl: . You mean you didn't notice it [confused] ? where ?

vee

Back