What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to PhotoShop

marine0311

I love the program so far and I have a lot to learn! So far I have played with images and text I have been messing around making Military banners so I plan on reading a lot in this forum and learning.

Here is one of my creations, How am I doing so far?

M Walsh

Tron

Guru
Welcome to the boards marine, looking good so far keep at it and post some more of your work. :perfect:

G

Yes, welcome to the board marine0311 and thanks for sharing some of your work. I think you're doing great, nice camouflage texture too :perfect:

theKeeper

Guru
Hi M Walsh (i just HAD to be different!). :D

Good stuff, looks like you got the right amount of colour variance in your texture too.

Welcome to the community too. Hope you enjoy your stay. ;)

wbiss

Guru
Welcome, welcome, marine0311! Great looking banner :perfect:

sfm

Guru
Welcome Marine0311 looks like you pick things up easy well done :perfect:
sfm

SilvrWolf

Welcome

Hi Marine from one newbie to another.

BTW Im beginning to notice a pattern here. Looks like Gaussian, Mark, Wendy and sfm seem to be the (un)official welcoming committee.

sfm

Guru
can't speak for the others but I just like a good party and the more the merrier ha ha ha - seriously :D I was a town cryier in a past life ha ha ha
ringing on the bell walking through the streets welcome welcome oh yah oh yah welcome he he he
sfm

marine0311

Thank you all for the Welcome

Yes I do learn this stuff fast but I also love doing this and creating things.
Here is another example of my work, Playing with greyscale..

M Walsh

wbiss

Guru
looks great M.Walsh! :perfect:

You'll have to start posting some of your stuff on the Show-Board Forum so that more people can see it! :)

samifox

Welcome a boards ...

This forum is a greate place to start and to learn but add to your knowladge a good book about Photoshop...

Shay:)

Semper Fi. I am an ex-wingnut (Air Force), and my brother did 20 years in the USMC. As far as being a newbie to PS, we all were. I started with PS 4, and I recently got PS 7. If there is one thing I know about PS, it is practice, practice, practice. And don't be afraid to try new things. You are only limited by your imagination.